Company: Huberty CPAs
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
Reports to: Managing Office Shareholder of the Fond du Lac office
Hours of Work: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours during seasonal periods
Pay: Non Exempt
Salary: TBD, based on experience
The Administrative Assistant will be expected to provide a high level of customer service to Huberty clients and team members. This position will provide support to the accounting team by; answering the phone, researching and answering team questions, making appointments for the accounting team and meeting rooms as needed, assemble and process tax documents and keep the front office area organized. This position is key to making the Fond du Lac office run smoothly and efficiently by keeping the accounting team organized.
The Administrative Assistant will be the face of the Fond du Lac firm and will be expected to carry out the mission and values of Huberty CPAs and Trusted Advisors while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Will meet and greet clients in positive cheerful manner upon arrival
- Ability to answer a multi line phone system
- Ability to multitask and meet challenges according to various deadlines
- Ability to work additional hours during tax season (Jan-April) and during quarterly payroll deadlines
- Process daily receipts and post accordingly
- Manage office supplies and order accordingly as needed
- Will route and enter client paperwork in the required software as needed.
- Will prepare and assemble various tax returns in accordance with industry specifications.
- Resolve client and team member questions
- Make appointments for the accounting team using Outlook calendar
- Manage meeting room calendars using Outlook
- Process mail and distribute accordingly
- Must have a willingness to participate in the Huberty Administrative Committee
- Will keep front desk and reception area in a clean and presentable manner
- Work closely with accountants to help correlate, prepare, and process tax documentations as needed
- Keep track of all Huberty staff memberships and dues to various organizations and process renewals as needed
- 2-6 years of previous administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products ~ strong emphasis on Excel
- Proficient in Outlook calendar
- Proficient in Adobe
- Strong organization, written, and oral skills
- Team player attitude, willing to go above and beyond everyday duties.
- Previous tax assembly knowledge desirable but not required
- Previous public accounting administrative experience desirable but not required
Education & Experience
- Associates Degree, not required but would be beneficial
- This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers filing cabinets and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise level is moderate.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing, lifting, bending may be required as needed.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.