We designed this program to continue our tradition of recruiting people with superior character, talent, and the capacity for significant growth. By participating in the Premier Student Program, you will gain valuable insight into a career in public accounting and the culture of Huberty.
Once selected into the program, you will be paired with a Huberty “buddy” who will serve as vital source of information and who will help students assimilate to our firm culture. Students will have an opportunity to learn more about available careers at Huberty and meet professionals from our organization.
The events during the PSP will take place at Huberty’s various offices and the surrounding areas. This program is separate from our internship positions and students will not be compensated for their participation in our Premier Student Program. However, students will be reimbursed for travel related expenses associated with our PSP events as well as participate in all events at no cost.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Accounting.
- Seeking a full-time internship for January through April 2017 or seeking full-time employment upon graduation in December 2016 or May 2017.
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.2 or equivalent).
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Applications due: Friday, May 6, 2016
- Invites sent to selected students: Late May
- Events: June & July 2016