The Huberty Premier Student Program (PSP) is a three part program scheduled for select days during the late summer and fall. This opportunity is for students that have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills combined with strong academic performance. During these three events students will be participating in networking events, team activities, shadow days, and community service activities geared towards bringing out the leadership skills and potential of each participant while learning about Huberty's core values.
We designed this program to continue our tradition of recruiting people with superior character, talent, and the capacity for significant growth. By participating in the Premier Student Program, you will gain valuable insight into a career in public accounting and the culture of Huberty.
Once selected into the program, you will be paired with a Huberty "buddy" who will serve as vital source of information and who will help students assimilate to our firm culture. Students will have an opportunity to learn more about available careers at Huberty and meet professionals from our organization.
The events during the PSP will take place at Huberty's various offices and the surrounding areas. This program is separate from our internship positions and students will not be compensated for their participation in our Premier Student Program. However, students will be reimbursed for travel related expenses associated with our PSP events as well as participate in all events at no cost.
- Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or Accounting.
- Seeking a full-time internship for January through April 2019 or seeking full-time employment upon graduation in December 2018 or May 2019.
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.2 or equivalent).
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Applications due: Friday, April 27, 2018
- Invites sent to selected students: Mid May of 2018
- Events: Social, Tuesday 6/5/18 & Volunteer, Walleye Weekend, 6/9/18
- Interviews, 6/12/18