Agriculture is a uniquely demanding business. Taxes, government programs, and other financial considerations are as important as animal and crop planning. Our advisors understand agriculture personally as well as financially, ensuring you never miss an opportunity.
- QuickBooks Training and Support
- Tax Planning
- Tax Research
- Tax Compliance
- Asset Acquisition Planning
- Organization Structure Analysis
- Cashflow and Projections
- Federal Farm Income Averaging Analysis
- Payroll Processing and Tax Report Preparation
- Maximization of State Tax Agriculture Credits
- Business Succession Planning
- Cost Segregation
- Tax Defense and Advocacy
- Specialized Tax Services
Successful farming requires a Jack of all trades, but you want a master handling your finances. Huberty lets you attend to what you’ve invested your life in: your farm. Take us on as a trusted, hired hand. Choose Huberty.
Dean C. Rogers, CPA
Dean’s experience includes audit and review engagements of a varied client base, including manufacturers, large dairies, local governments, and nonprofits. He is skilled in tax compliance and planning and small business consulting. He is also experienced in providing financial statement compilations and tax preparation services to closely held businesses.