Nonprofit organizations are about more than fund-raising; they play a pivotal role in community compassion, assistance and progress. At Huberty, we understand your mission to make the world a better place. Our trusted advisors will manage the perpetual financial demands in order to ensure you never miss an opportunity.
Nonprofit organizations need a partner that understands what it means to flourish through community support, donations and grants. Our team manages the rules and regulations so you can focus on the important areas like goals, objectives and outcomes. Choose Huberty.
- Financial Statement Audits
- Financial Statement Compilations
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Forecasts & Projections
- Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
- Compliance Audits
- OMB Circular A-133 Testing & Reports
- Government Auditing Engagements
- Wisconsin Provider-Agency Audits
- Department of Health Services Audits
- Housing & Urban Dev. (HUD) Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Agreed-Upon-Procedures Engagements
- Tax Compliance Planning
- Tax Return Preparation
- Employee Benefit Plan Structures
- Employee Benefit Plan Filing Requirements
- “Best Practices” for Governing Board
- Organizational Structure
- Internal-Control Review
- Risk-Management Review
Gary G. Born, CPA
Gary came to the firm with a background in providing audit and accounting services to banks, agricultural entities, manufacturers, governments and nonprofits. His 35+ years of experience also include extensive tax preparation and advisory services.
Director of Audit Assurance
Cynthia L. Hintz, CPA
Director of Audit Assurance
Cyndi, the Firm’s Quality Control Manager, has over 17 years of public accounting experience servicing audit and assurance clientele with their annual compliance needs and general consulting services. Cyndi’s responsibilities include managing annual engagements, quality control reviews, managing client relationships, and staff training and development. Her client base includes nonprofits, governments and small- to medium-sized businesses. Cyndi has extensive experience with compliance audits involving:
· Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards
· OMB Circular A-133 Audits of States, Local Governments and Nonprofit Organizations (Single Audit)
· Wisconsin Department of Health Services Audit Guide
· Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Audit Manual
Dean C. Rogers, CPA
Dean’s experience includes audit and review engagements of a varied client base, including manufacturers, large dairies, local governments, and nonprofits. He is skilled in tax compliance and planning and small business consulting. He is also experienced in providing financial statement compilations and tax preparation services to closely held businesses.
Lauren M. Price, CPA
Lauren is the Audit Supervisor in the Fond du Lac office with more than five years of experience in public accounting. She audits many different types of business clients. Lauren’s specialty is with nonprofits and government entities. Additionally, she has experience with Single Audits. Other duties include performing reviews and compilations for clients.