Since 1983 small and medium-sized businesses have utilized QuickBooks for bookkeeping. Just as technology has grown, so too has QuickBooks. Huberty’s Advisors are experts in system setup and personal training, ensuring you never miss an opportunity.
- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks ProAdvisors
- Implementation, Conversion and Setup
- Phone and E-Mail Support
- Training and Process Improvement
- Daily Bookkeeping
- Expense Classification
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Journal Entries
- Chart of Account Maintenance
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll Processing
- Inventory Setup and Management
- Report Customization
- 3rd Party Software Integration
- Job Costing
Our CPAs will pass on their QuickBooks expertise to you, giving you full control over your accounts. Our ongoing support ensures coverage for any questions or unusual situations that arise. Choose Huberty.
Greg G. Feucht, CPA, CVA
Greg started with the firm as a college intern in 1999. He has extensive knowledge in accounting, tax, business consulting, QuickBooksTM consulting, and a specialization in valuation services. Greg is a member of the American Institute Certified Public Accountants Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants and National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts. Greg is also an active member of the Home Builders Association of Fond du Lac and Dodge Counties.
Kimberly K. Thome, CPA
Kim’s experience includes a significant role in tax preparation including the preparation of individual, business and partnership tax returns. Kim also prepares payroll tax reports including assisting clients in meeting requirements for both quarterly and year end reporting. She also works with small business clients with accounting and professional services especially in the area of Quickbooks™. Kim is a Quickbooks™ Pro Advisors and assists clients with setting up new Quickbooks™ files or helping clients troubleshoot Quickbooks™ questions.
Ivana Lee, CPA
Sheboygan native Ivana Lee recently joined Huberty CPAs’ team as a Consultant. She anticipates forming lasting partnerships with local businesses and connecting to the community she grew up in. By applying her diverse experiences and knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping to advise clients in the use of financial software as management tools to grow their businesses.
Ivana’s experience includes:
- Accounting expertise in manufacturing, employment services, financial services, and transportation
- Development and implementation of internal controls, allowing companies to go public (Sarbanes-Oxley requirements)
- Software expertise assisting with system implementations in Great Plains (accounting), McLeod (logistics), Concur (real-time time and expense), and more
Expertise in accounting software allows Ivana to